& Terms of Service

Can I bring in food?

Yes you can. We only ask you to be considerate of others, and maybe just maybe not have a full feast or buffet.

Can I bring my party in,  but not pay for a party?

We have received several requests from costumers to have their celebrations inside Play City, but without having to book a party package.

We regret to inform you that as per company policy, and in line with common business practices, Play City does not allow "impromptu" party celebrations (which include but are not limited to decorations, party favors, and party desserts) without a proper party booking, inside the premises.

If our packages do not fit your needs, please call us or send us an email to party@kidsplaycity.com , because we might have other options available for your celebration. Thank you for your understanding.

If you want you can bring food, you cannot take more than two single tables from our regular seating area or one double table, and you cannot bring drinks, balloons, cake, cupcakes, donuts or anything else that looks like a dessert or a decoration. Again you can bring food, but no decorations, drinks or desserts, and please be considerate of others. We also reserve the right not to allow access to adults who are not accompanying a child.

We have lots of options if you want to have a gathering or if you want a party, and cannot reach the amount of kids. Ask us how party@kidsplaycity.com .

Do my kids need socks to play?

Yes, all kids are required to have socks in order to play on our play structure & inflatables.

If you forget their socks, don't worry we do have socks available for sale.

Do adults need socks?

Parents need socks only when entering the dedicated Toddler Area. We do this to keep this area as hygienic as possible. If you don't have socks, you can always buy a pair from us.

Can adults go inside the play structure or inflatables?

No. We have this policy for the safety of the other kids playing around. Only exception is for special needs children or with disability. In such case the accompanying adult will also be requiring a wristband. 

Children must be able to go on their own on the play structure. If at any point your chils is in distress, our staff will be at hand to help retrieve your child.

Do I need to fill a waiver?

Yes. You can do that in store or online www.playcityeastlake.com/liabilitywaiver. Waivers are only needed for participating children, not adults.

Is my membership valid for a full year?

No all memberships are monthly, unless you buy the $499.00 yearly option.

Can I upgrade from my regular admission to a membership?

No, with the exception of upgrades from regular admission to VIP City Membership or to a 10 visit Promo Card.

I bought a 5 visit Play Card, can I use it for different kids?

No. The Play Card is linked to the waiver so it can only be used with the same child.

I bought a 10 visit Play Card, can I use it for different kids?

No. The Play Card is linked to the waiver, in this case for 2 children only, and those same children are the only ones allowed to use the promo card. One visit per child. So if you bring two kids, we will take two visits from your Promo Card.

Can I leave my kids inside Play City and leave?

No. We are not a child care facility, therefore we kindly ask you to always keep an eye on your little ones, and stay inside the premises at all times.

My child is unwell or has a cast, can I bring him/her in to play?

Unfortunately as per company policy, children who are unwell cannot come to play, in order to avoid the transmission of illnesses between children.

Also if your child has a cast, they will not be allowed to play inside Play City for safety reasons.

What is the fastest way to communicate with Play City?

For day to day questions send us an email to info@kidsplaycity.com . For party enquiries send us an email to party@kidsplaycity.com. Or simply send us a TEXT message to our mobile line 619 882 5663.

My child can crawl, or I want to have him play inside toddler area even though he is between 0 - 11 months, do I need to pay?

Yes. For all children that are able to crawl or if you want to have your child play inside toddler area, there will be a $5.00 charge.

My child is 12 do I have to pay, if he is not playing?

12 is the maximum age allowed. We won't charge you if he's not playing, but if our staff is aware that they are inside the play structure or using the inflatables, you will be asked to pay for their admission. No children above the age of 12 will be allowed to play.

Can I get a printed receipt?

No, because we are trying to reduce our footprint, but we would be happy to text you or email you your receipt. For party reservations done in store we will provide you with a copy of your reservation which also serves as your receipt.

Can I bring in my pet?

No. Only service dogs are allowed as defined by: the Unruh Civil Rights Act, the California Disabled Persons Act (CDPA), and the Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA). (Federal disability rights laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). 

As for Emotional Support Animals we will comply with ADA guidelines.

Can I vape inside Play City?

No. Use of electronic cigarettes prohibited wherever smoking is prohibited (Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 22950.5(c) (2017)) including, but not limited to, places of employment (Cal. Lab. Code § 6404.5 (2017)); family day care facilities (Cal. Health & Safety Code § 1596.795 (2017)); foster and group homes (Cal. Health & Safety Code § 1530.7 (2017)); within 25 feet of playgrounds or 250 feet of a youth sports events (Cal. Health & Safety Code § 104495(b),(d) (2017)); in public buildings or “within 20 feet of a main exit, entrance, or operable window of a public building.

I left my food unattended for more than 15 minutes, and you threw it away why?

Unfortunately yes that can happen. The main reason is that there might be children around with food allergies, that may be tempted by the food that was left unattended, and it could become a hazard. We do allow you to bring your own food, but as per Play City policy we throw away food that has been left unattended for more than 15 minutes, to avoid any health hazards.

We reserve the right to deny service to anyone who shows any signs of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol  (it's against the law to consume cannabis in public places, so please refrain from doing so on Play City premises).  


We reserve the right to deny service to anyone who disrupts in an impolite manner or that disrespects our staff or other patrons. We have zero-tolerance policy for sexual harassment towards our staff, and other patrons. 


Do you require a deposit to book my party?

Yes all bookings will be final when you put down your 50% deposit. If you don't leave a deposit, we will not hold the date or time of your party.

Can I bring my own food?

Yes you can bring your own food, or you can cater through one of our partners. You can also bring your own desserts, drink etc. We do not allow for alcohol consumption inside Play City premises, so please refrain from bringing alcoholic beverages.  We have zero-tolerance policy for people bringing or consuming alcoholic beverages inside Play City premises

Can I upgrade my party?

You could, but the party area & time is subject to availability. The only allowed upgrades are as follows:

From Mini to Classic package or from Deluxe to Super.

There are no upgrades between Classic or Deluxe because the party area is different, and we do not make any guarantees that the party area assigned for that package will be available if you decide to upgrade. So since we don't want to disappoint, we try to stick to this rule. 

In the case of an upgrade between a Deluxe and a Super, we make no guarantees that your party could take place on the Mezzanine, because all upgrades are subject to space availability.

All upgrades are subject to space, and availability.

Can I downgrade my party?


Can I have a discount?

Yes if you are an active member of the Military, DOD, Law Enforcement etc. Must have a valid ID. Discounts can only be applied at time of purchase (no exceptions). We cannot honor any discounts once a deposit has been received for a party.

When can I set up for my party?

We allow a "courtesy time" of 15 minutes prior to your party time. That timing is approximate, and might not always be available. Such timing does not belong in any way to your party package. Please ask prior to bringing any decorations for your set - up in advance, since we are not responsible if they are left unattended. We might sometimes be able to hold things for you, then again we are not to be held responsible for them. 

Can I bring entertainment?

Yes you can. Princesses or other characters, and even photo booths. The only thing that we DO NOT allow is to bring someone that paints faces, due to the fact that it can stain the inflatables, and play structure.

I have a Mini or Classic party, can I have my party on the big area or the mezzanine?


I have a Deluxe party, can I have my party on the mezzanine?

Yes if you pay the additional $100 fee to upgrade.

Can I stay on the party area after my party is finished?

No, because there might be other parties after you. Nonetheless in case you want to extend the time of your party, and there are no parties after yours, you can always pay the $100 fee for the extra hour. 

Due to the new Covid 19 restrictions party attendees are no longer allowed to stay inside the premises, once the party is over.

Can I have the whole place for myself when I have my party?

We do offer the possibility to do a facility rental Monday thru Thursday. You can send your inquiry to party@kidsplaycity.com.

What kind of membership do I get with my Party Package?

Mini & Classic get a City Membership

Deluxe & Super get a VIP Membership that just allows you to bring your child for 1 full month Monday thru Sunday, no discounts or other privileges.

When can I start my complimentary membership?

Memberships start the day after your party (no exceptions). You cannot choose a specific date to start the complementary membership.

Can I bring a food truck?

Yes, but please inform us at least 48 hours prior to your party so that we can make all necessary arrangements.

Can I bring a piñata?

Yes. We have a dedicated piñata area. We only ask you to inform us at least 48 hours prior to your party so that we can make all necessary arrangements.

Do you need a list of the children attending my party?

Yes. Please send us that list to info@kidsplaycity.com. That way we can check if everyone has a waiver, thus making your check in swifter.

Where do I fill my waiver?

For parties we do ask you if the attendees can sign our online waiver www.playcityeastlake.com/liabilitywaiver. Waivers are needed for the children, not the adults.

Can I cancel my party?

No refunds will be offered to canceled parties. (no exceptions)

We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of this Terms of Use Agreement.